Helsinki Education Week is a week long celebration for learning, and it will be organised from 30th October to 3rd of November 2023. Event week is organised in a collaboration with HundrED.
Helsinki Education Week provides a program for learners of all ages and for everyone who is interested in learning and developing education. The week’s program is created together with Helsinki educators and international education specialists and innovators. The events will be open for learners, their caregivers and Helsinki citizens.
During the Helsinki Education Week, anyone interested in the future of teaching and learning – from schools to kindergartens, from teachers to pupils, and from parents and guardians to companies – can either organise or participate in interesting events.
Helsinki Education Week has five separate program tracks:
- Do and try – A variety of workshops organised by teachers and students, both local and international.
- Discuss and listen – Discussion sessions based on multiple teacher and student needs.
- Network and co-create – Various networking events with a focus on co-learning and co-creation.
- Visit and explore – Access to various educational innovations and learning environments.
- Lead and inspire – Development opportunties education leaders and principals find at their work.