Panel Discussion: Assessment 2020
Assessment is one of the hot topics in education. Educators around the world are wondering which are the best ways to assess their students. New solutions with portfolio assessment, self assessment and reflection have been getting more interest from educators around the world. At the same time there have been a lot of discussion around standardized testing and how it affects to the learning outcomes.
Panel speakers are
- Najat Ouakrim-Soivio, Counsellor for Education, Finland
- Anneli Rautiainen, National administration of Education, Finland
- Sirkku Kupiainen, Centre for Educational Assessment ,
Coordinator, Department of Education, University of Helsinki
- Malin Nordström, classroom teacher, expert teacher in assesment and portfolio team
- Lisa Gottfried, Adjunct professor of Education Innovation Graduate Program at Touro University in Northern California.
Other panelists will be announced later.
Mr. Petteri Roiha, teamleader of assesment and portfolio expert teachers will host the panel discussion.
Join the panel discussion to hear the latest findings and insights from the field of assessment.
Time: 12:30 - 14:00
Event type: Dialogue
Keywords: Panel Discussion, Assessment.
Target group: Pre-school, Grades 1-6, Grades 7-9, High School, VET, Adult students, Teachers, Leaders, Parents, International attendees, Open event.
Contact person: Petteri Roiha
Phone number: 0442175631
Salomonkatu 15, Helsinki, Finland