EdTech from HEL: Towards Best Practices in Co-creation
Time: November, 2nd. 3-4pm (Finnish time)
Organizer: Helsinki Education Hub
Co-design in STEAM Education in Helsinki / Lauri Vihma, pedagogical expert for STEAM, Education Division, City of Helsinki
- What is STEAM education in Helsinki? What learners get from co-design?
- What kind of structures support co-design?
From idea to innovation with Testbed Helsinki / Anna Rantapero-Laine, senior advisor in EdTech, Economic Development unit, City of Helsinki
- Innovation competitions: case AR learning path in the Sea Fortress Suomenlinna
- Best practices and lessons learned in EdTech co-creation
EdTech company as a co-creation partner
- Tero Kulha, COO & Partner, Seppo
- Kari Savolainen, CEO & Founder, Reactored
Time: 15:00 - 16:00 EET
Event type: Explore
Target group: Daycare, Preschool, Basic Education, Upper secondary school, Vocational, Adult students, Teachers, International attendees, Educational entrepreneurs.
Tool for online-event: teams
Contact person: Ulla Hemminki-Reijonen
Phone number: +358-40-5571337