Be Strong Online
In this Be Strong Online workshop, we will utilise the peer-led approach and work through practical solutions that the students can use to support themselves and their peers to have positive online experiences.
The workshop is for young people aged 13-15.
The program includes:
- Cyberbullying Module – exploring a cyberbullying scenario and examining solutions to addressing cyberbullying behaviour.
- Self-Esteem Module – exploring the selfie phenomenon through an emoji activity looking at how likes are judged online.
The aim of this workshop is:
- To understand what cyberbullying behaviour is and its impact
- To understand how to present yourself positively online
- To develop some skills for being an Upstander online
- To develop some skills to encourage others to be Upstanders online.
Be Strong Online is a peer-led digital resilience programme that covers a variety of aspects of young people’s online lives, such as cyberbullying, social media and self-esteem.
Time: 10:00 - 11:30
Event type: Explore
Target group: Basic Education.
Tool for online-event: teams
Contact person: Susanna O'Brien